BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Ok so If I did it, so can YOU :)

Well well well. Kuddos to the Internet Campus at LifeChurch.tv for coming up with the brilliant idea for all of us to film a short video clip, giving a literal "Global Christmas Greeting" to those who will be joining us from around the Globe this Christmas Eve and Christmas Day via the Internet Campus.

So, that being said; I've taken the challenge and shot a short clip for the IC, will you? Here's mine and I can't wait to see everyone's videos playing prior to the Christmas Season Experiences this year. You can find out times and locations to the Experiences by visiting http://www.lifechurch.tv/christmas

Enjoy the clip and don't be too critical on me lol, this was a huge step outside my comfort zone.

LifeChurch Global Christmas Greeting Video Clip

0 comments: