BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

A Personal Invitation to ALL of my friends

After a bit more than one year of being in prayer over where God is calling me in my life, and what I am to do; the answer has finally arrived for step one. I am going to be leading a LifeGroup via the LifeChurch.tv Internet Campus, beginning in January 2009.

For those of you who are not familiar with what a LifeGroup is or does, here is the simplest definition directly from LifeChurch.tv :

LifeGroups are the connection point at LifeChurch.tv. It is in a LifeGroup that you will experience the merge of Shared Passion, Shared Purpose and Shared Lives.

LifeGroups are small groups of people who meet regularly in order to make a difference in the community, develop friendships with each other, and challenge each other to be more like Jesus. LifeGroups meet in homes, online, in Facebook, public libraries, or wherever there’s room! And they’re the best place to meet people and “be known” at LifeChurch.tv. The bottom line is this: LifeGroups are about living the way Jesus lived, not just talking about it. If you’re not in one, you’re missing out!

That being said, I am sending out a personal invitation to you all, to come participate in one of my LifeGroup gatherings in the near future. The LifeGroup will meet online, on Friday nights at 8 pm Central Standard Time, and the LifeGroup name is "The 180 Life." You can easily find it by visiting :
http://findalifegroup.lifechurch.tv/the180life

With the help of God and the involvement of good friends, it is my goal to truly reach out to others with the Love and Truth of Christ, and to see lives forever changed through personal experiences, group outings/activities, and just being involved with one another...truly doing LIFE TOGETHER as a community.

I not only wish to see the friendships deepen among all who would chose to participate, but I really want to see local outreaches being done and lives right in our very own communities touched. That is what being a Fully Devoted Follower of Christ is about: Reaching Out, Connecting with Others and Growing Spiritually as well as Personally.

It is my sincere wish that you would prayerfully consider plugging into one of the gatherings sometime soon and that you would also help spread the word for me by re posting this in your own blog or bulletin. Thank each and every one of you for your friendship and what you bring into my life.

That the Whole World Would Know the Love of Jesus,

Danny

0 comments: